____________________________________
It has been a week since I have been back. This blog keeps me going for my english passion. It is a sad thing that I have to drop both english and writing because of my bad written language despite the passion for writing creatively, just about anything that pops into my mind.
Coming back to this place brings back bitter sweet. Actually every country I set foot does that, only in different ways. Thus whenever someone ask me, which country do you prefer? My answer is no specific, jsut simply because there is a reason to be in each country and a reason for me to stay.
Before I could even set foot into the year 2007, I have to start worrying about housing again. Probably it isn't such a bad idea, as this place is starting to burn an extremely large hole in my small pocket. I have lost my touch in fashion for quite some time. Just sticking to Vintage and punk rock. Not bad, not bad.
Finally settled on what I want to do, I have to face another war tmr. Hopefully things would be great.
I always ask myself, how can one be so patient in situations? The answer however is not definite as there are too many situations. We need patience everyday, everywhere, every minute. Lovers, friends, family, work, school. Social relations is extremely Important.
Nowadays, the empty feeling is still around me unconsciously, but I try to keep hold of myself. Because people who understands me know one thing for sure. =)
Ah, 1.5 years more before I come back. Not sure how that feeling will be like. If there is something here in Aussie for me to stay, Ill stay. Who knows. Singapore? I really do not know anymore. ahaha. That place brings back more sbitterness, sorrow than happiness.
A week of thoughts continuously flowing through my head,
Web of tangled emotions and verbal lang,
Fills me up.
I took a step back,
hoping to understand the world.
I may walk away,
but I turned back for one last look.
Why?
I did not know.
One look was more than just once.
It became twice.
Each step traced back the steps.
I halted.
Your face, your smile, your warmth
Tingled my nerves.
If only you walked away
without turning back.
Things might be better
Just the way it was.